Saturday 7 September 2019

From the Desk of Tony Houssa

From the Desk of Tony Houssa
(BOA)Bank of Africa.
Read and Reply to my Pravite Email( tonyhoussa7@aol.com )

Dear friend,
I am Mr. Tony Houssa , The head of file department of Bank of Africa (BOA) Here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$11.million US DOLLARS) (Eleven million US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died in a plane crash along with his family. Since 1996.i Want you to come and stand as next of kin to achieve this fund since you are a foreigner my bank will be convince and approve the fund to you. Write me here (tonyhoussa7@aol.com ) while I will deals you more whenever I receive your respond to my offer. Call my private mobile line which is +226 67 11 27 67

i wait to hear from you sooner to enable us process the transfer to
your account.
Thanks and God bless you,
Best regards,
Mr. Tony Houssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

For any further information on the above blog please contact Dr Jayant Arora on jayant.arora@gmail.com or Visit www.gurgaonkneeadnshoulderclinic.com